In-Home Care Professional
Personal and Companion Care
Are you a dependable person who enjoys helping others in need? If you are interested in flexible work hours and a rewarding career helping others, Comfort Keepers of St Clair County may be the place for you! We are currently seeking applicants for our Personal Care Aide Overnight Shift position.
Our team of dedicated and compassionate caregivers and personal care aide staff experience great personal fulfillment by providing home care services to our senior clients in need of home care assistance. In addition to the emotional rewards of caregiving, Comfort Keepers of Charlevoix, MI offers the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours & scheduling
- Travel Time Pay
- Full and Part-Time positions available with steady hours
- Holiday pay on company recognized holidays
- Company-Sponsored Healthcare Insurance Plan available for full-time, ongoing employees
- Paid training opportunities for new and experienced candidates
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Built in, company-wide support. We understand the importance of respecting and taking care of our staff. If you enjoy caring for others, then this is the job for you!
If you can describe yourself as:
- Dependable and responsible
- Nurturing and caring
- Excellent communicator
- Patient, organized, honest, and mature
- Genuinely caring toward others
…. We want YOU to join our staff at Comfort Keepers!
Requirements for all Comfort Keeper applicants include:
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Reliable transportation.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Applicant must be bondable
Successful applicants must meet or exceed the following Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Criminal Background Investigation
- Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Professional and Personal Reference Checks
- Permission to Submit to Random Drug and Alcohol Testing
Major Responsibilities: Comfort Keepers of St Clair County is seeking applications to fill part time and full time Personal Care Aide positions. Our personal care aides provide in-home care services to seniors and other clients in need of personal care assistance. A personal care aide:
- Performs duties as assigned on the personal care Service Plan.
- Assists the client in assisting with activities of daily living by providing any of the Comfort Keepers approved personal care activities including, but not limited to: bathing, dressing, toileting (including adult briefs), grooming, oral hygiene, ambulation, bathing, and feeding.
- Provides for a clean, safe, and healthy environment for clients and family members. Provides light housekeeping tasks including laundering of client's garments and linens and changing the bed.
- Assists in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, meal preparation, grocery shopping, dishes, and kitchen clean-up.
- Assists the client with ambulation/transfers as specified in the Plan of Care.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medication.
- Observes and reports any changes in the client's mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers.
- Participates in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and client conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
- Completed required documentation of services delivered and submits to office in a timely manner according to policy.
- Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information.
- Other reasonable related duties as assigned
Start the path to a rewarding career today!
Apply now to become a Comfort Keeper.
Please apply at: http://ilovecaringforseniors.com